De Gero Ristorante Pizzeria Napoletana- Zelazna 87


Sigh...probably the best pizza place in Warsaw is De Gero Ristorante Pizzeria Napoletana. Hands down. Best crust, best toppings, incredible cheese and best sides. I can not emphasize how good the pizza was. A Bufalina, Primavera & Quattro Formaggi, 3 beers, 3 glasses of wine and some anti-pasta (mixed Fish) set us back about 60 euros. Not the cheapest, but still. You got to pay for quality sometimes. I also admit that it probably wasn't the healthiest thing I have even eaten. I must start to watch my girlish figure after this. 

The only comment I have is that the staff were having some issue with one another in Italian. I don't speak the language, so I can't say what the argument was over but I do love me some drama. It was quite comical as they gestured wildly and raised their voices .The argument seemed to go on forever, but eventually everyone calmed down. They could have been arguing about anything really. Socks, sports clubs, the best way to brush your teeth. I would have no clue and I wouldn't really care. All I would want is more weird gestures and maybe some more beer. All the same it is not a good look when your restaurant is full to be arguing among yourselves in a foreign language.

You can find De Gero RPN just a few minutes walk from Hala Mirowska. Reservations are a must on Friday/Saturday. Lunchtime can get a bit crowded.

I give it 4.5 spoons. Place would have been perfect if I could understand what the drama was about.

Comments

Popular Posts